The Gables Mudgee offers a quintessentially Australian experience so you can escape from your daily routine.
Imagine days filled with whispers of eucalyptus on the breeze, the beautiful call of native birds, and the scent of flowers in the garden. The Gables Mudgee is a well-appointed four bedroom home just a 5 minute walk to Mudgee's main street.
This enchanting cottage has been sensitively restored in a way that honours its rich history while giving it a fresh new life and beautiful functionality.
Located in the modern rear extension, the fully-equipped kitchen with a large gas stove, electric oven, and a 10-seat dining table provide easy cooking and dining.
Styled with meaningful treasures from a bygone era, the tiniest detail at The Gables Mudgee is intentional and considered. Everything is here for a reason.
- A wraparound verandah which faces both North and West giving you a variety of spots to sit and have a glass of wine, your morning coffee, listen to the birdsong or do a bit of yoga
- Heated floor and towel rail in bathroom 1
- Large open plan, light filled living room with French doors that open to the verandah and court yard
- Multiple living areas
- Large gas stove and electric oven
- Large 10-seat dining table
- Productive vegetable patch with seasonal vegetables, herbs and citrus fruit
- The beautiful gas log fire really heats up the large open plan living space, making it especially cosy in winter
- A garden firepit (with wood supplied) in the courtyard is the perfect spot to sit and star gaze at the Milky Way with a glass of wine while you toast some marshmallows (also supplied)
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Outdoor bathtub for those hot summer afternoons
- An old fashioned day bed on the verandah for that lazy afternoon 40 winks!
- All bedrooms and living areas have reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas instant hot water